This is just so deliciously easy and don't forget cheap! YUM!
For each serving;
100gm Gluten Free Baking Mix
1-2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pinch of Salt
little bit of water if too dry/little bit of flour if too wet
1. Put flour in pile on your workbench (I use a cookie tray to counteract the MESS!), make a well in the baking mix/flour.
2. Put egg, oil, and salt into the well.
3. Gradually bring the flour over the wet ingredients mixing it all up with your hand. It should begin looking like breadcrumbs - keep on going - it will then begin to take on the shape of dough. If it's too wet, add flour, or if its too dry a little bit of water.
4. Knead the dough until it looks smooth and a little "elastic". Leave to rest for 30 minutes or so - you can make the sauce while you wait! :)
5. I made mine using my new pasta machine, but you can roll it by hand if you want. Pat your portion into a flat disc shape. At the widest setting, roll the pasta through, and then fold into fourths and do again around 3 times. Then moving to a smaller setting every time roll the pasta through until it is as thin as you want it. I then used the tagliatelle rollers to make yummy tagliatelle.
Gluten Free pasta does crumble a little bit, so it won't "look" perfect - but it tastes SUPERB!